The Funny LOTR Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy Easter!!!! and where has everybody been?????

3 posters

Go down

Happy Easter!!!! and where has everybody been????? Empty Happy Easter!!!! and where has everybody been?????

Post by Jaconator6 Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:17 am

Hey guys just saying Happy Easter and EVERYBODY has been offline (especially me)
I just haven't had any time to get on anymore. It really sucks. It's because I'm in high school and there is homework and I have to walk like 2kms from the bus stop to get home.

Why isn't anyone else on???
Jaconator6
Jaconator6
Human

Location : In Australia the rest of the information is CLASSIFIED

Back to top Go down

Happy Easter!!!! and where has everybody been????? Empty Re: Happy Easter!!!! and where has everybody been?????

Post by Jojoriah Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:56 pm

I don't know....maybe you scared them all off Very Happy (just kidding) But I have noticed that we have like dried up...

Jojoriah
Troll

Back to top Go down

Happy Easter!!!! and where has everybody been????? Empty Re: Happy Easter!!!! and where has everybody been?????

Post by Jaconator6 Sun May 02, 2010 5:51 am

Man come on!!! It's May 2nd and NOBODY HAS BEEN ON SINCE LIKE DECEMBER!!! (except Jojoriah)
Jaconator6
Jaconator6
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaconator6 Sun May 02, 2010 5:54 am

We also need a new podcast to listen to Brendan!!

Very Happy
Jaconator6
Jaconator6
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Sun May 09, 2010 8:55 pm

Happy belated Easter to you as well! lol And a Happy Mother's Day too! ...although I doubt any of us meet the criteria to be wished that...lol

I think you summed up the reason we all have not been on the forum that often: school. Essential, yet time-consuming!! haha. As for the next episode, we are planning on starting Helm's Deep when summer starts... so unfortunately, we won't get a new episode out for a couple months Sad But hang in there! It'll come before you know it!

Matt
Wizard Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaconator6 Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:34 pm

Wow! Nobody has been here since like May!
Jaconator6
Jaconator6
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum